Trainer: Tornike Mirianashvili
A sophomore student of the Faculty of Computer Technologies and Engineering. Owner of FireFly grope and QWEEX RUSSIA. Head of IT department of Student’s Self Governance at International Black Sea University. Worked as an animator and a video editor for Smotra.ru and Yasher Production.
Registration for this course is closed because registration quota was reached.
In this course students will learn basic levels of video editing and also some tricks in video making process. By the end of this course students have to submit team projects.
- Introduction to video editing;
- Simple video editing;
- Video transition and video audio mixing;
- Color correction and warp stabilizer;
- Chrome Kay or how to delete background or change bacchanal background;
- Some cool video effects in editing, manual video transition.
Language of instruction
Georgian and English
9th, 10th, 11th and 12th graders interested in this topic are eligible for this course.